Today in our world of rising prices, we are trying to keep our fee increase to a minimum by implementing clear and exact payment policies. This will help to reduce our overhead, thus passing the savings along to our patients.
As a service to our patients, we will continue to file Insurance claims on your behalf. Our office will be offering the following payment policies:
- In order to keep billing to a minimum, we ask that payment for services be made at the time services are rendered unless previous financial arrangements have been made.
- Patients having Dental Insurance will be required to pay their DEDUCTIBLE and ESTIMATED PORTION of the fee at the time services are rendered. Treatment plans given by this office are ESTIMATED as accurately as possible as we cannot guarantee payment from your Insurance company. Any balance remaining after the Insurance Company has paid the claim will be your responsibility.
- While the filing of Insurance claims is a courtesy that we extend to our patients, WE MUST EMPHASIZE that as dental care providers, our relationship is with the patient, not the Insurance company. If we do not receive payment from your Insurance company within thirty (30) days, payment becomes your responsibility.
- We accept Master Card, Visa and Discover.
- We have made arrangements with several finance companies to provide a variety of Interest Free and Low Interest payment plans. There is no application fee or down payment. Applications are available from our front office staff.
- In order to achieve quality care, Dr. Kim allows sufficient time for procedures. Cancellations or rescheduled appointments result in lost time making costs higher. We reserve the right to charge a $35.00 fee for any appointment canceled or rescheduled without 24 hour notice. Please help us to avoid charging this fee by keeping your scheduled appointment.
- All accounts over 90 days old incur an 18% finance charge, accruing at 1.5% per month.