Regularly scheduled visits to Kim Dental Care are an important part of your overall dental health. From our thorough cleanings and exams to fluoride treatments and sealants, Dr. Kim and his staff are ready to help keep your smile healthy and bright.
At home, taking care of your mouth is just as important. Regular brushing, flossing and healthy eating can help prevent gum disease and provide a lifetime of strong teeth and gums. We will also teach you how to take care of your oral health after you leave our office.
We provide a full range of preventive care solutions, including:
- Comprehensive new patient exam and cleaning
- Adult and child cleaning
- Adult and child fluoride treatments
- Emergency exams
- Scaling & root planing – a process to remove plaque and tartar above and below the gum line, an effective way to treat gum disease
- Periodontal health
- Arestin® – a chip that is inserted between your gums and teeth that helps to manage and prevent gum disease.
- Perio-Maintenance – an ongoing dental plan designed to prevent or treat gum disease and bone loss
- Perio-Evaluation – an evaluation to determine the health of your teeth, gums and bones
- Sealants – protect teeth from decay causing bacteria
- Night guard for Bruxism – prevents you from grinding your teeth and clenching your jaw primarily when sleeping
- Oral cancer screenings
- Space maintainers